Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Top 10 Discoveries of 2011: #10

Name: Kingston
Original Post: http://corneroflostandfound.blogspot.com/2011/10/kingston.html

Why: I can always do with more country in my life, and they are wonderful. They seem like the sweetest guys and they make the greatest covers and they seem to be working REALLY hard on some music for us all. Plus, I can appreciate boys who face their biggest fears, especially when it's because they're keeping a promise to their fans for helping them reach their Pledge goal. (They also donated to Children Miracle Network with that money. So yeah. They are sweeter than maple syrup.)

What they've done since I posted about them: Like I said, they faced their fear of spiders (It was quite entertaining)


And they did a cover of Katy Perry's latest single, "The One That Got Away"


I think I also like them so much because they're from Nashville, and now that my family lives two hours from Nashville, I like to pretend I know stuff about Nashville. :)

Plus, have I mentioned how adorable they are?

No comments:

Post a Comment