Thursday, December 1, 2011

Top 10 Discoveries of 2011: #9

Name: The Autumn Advance
Original Post: http://corneroflostandfound.blogspot.com/2011/09/autumn-advance.html

Why: Well, I have become a regular at Tripp's chat. And not only is he a pretty cool guy, but the people there are pretty cool too. Everyone knows how I feel about nice band people. You win me over when you're nice. So yeah. That, and I had suggested he cover The Band Perry and he did. (Of course, I wasn't the only one who suggested it, but you know. I was one of so I feel cool). You TOO can become a regular of his chat HERE at 9:30 pm EASTERN TIME on WEDNESDAYS (So, 8:30 pm here in Central time, 7:30 pm Mountain time and 6:30 pm Pacific time)

What they've done since I posted about them: He covered "If I Die Young" (Like I suggested)

1 comment:

  1. You should tell him you wrote about him for your top ten discoveries :)

    ReplyDelete