Monday, November 7, 2011

The Cab

http://thecabrock.com/

I've known The Cab for awhile. How long you ask? I discovered them when their first album, Whisper War came out in 2008. It also was the year I saw them for the first time with Danger Radio, The Maine, Forever the Sickest Kids and Metro Station at Emo's Outside.

So yeah. It's been awhile. Long enough for me to just assume that everyone knows about them. Which is exactly why I have decided to talk about them today. (That, and the fact that I got to see them, again, last night.)

There are many things I love about The Cab. Their music is wonderful, they're some of the sweetest guys you'll ever meet and they work hard for what they want.

It took them awhile to release their latest album, Symphony Soldier which came out just a couple of months ago, mainly because of setbacks such as lineup changes and conflicts with their record label. But it was an album WELL worth the wait.

Now unsigned, The Cab is doing everything on their own and they deserve way more recognition than they get.

All in all, The Cab is that sexy pop rock that so many bands wish they could make, but just don't quite get there.

Go Download: "La La" off their album Symphony Soldier. And also check out one of my favorites from Whisper Wars below :)







1 comment:

  1. These are my dudes! I remember when their first CD came out. Man, they've gone though some (awesome) change. I remember meeting those dudes back in '08 in a Hot Topic somewhere. Nice song choice!

    ReplyDelete