Sunday, November 13, 2011

Siri Svay

Now, if you frequent my blog, you'll remember that a bit back I wrote about my friend Siri and her sister Tavy. If you don't frequent my blog, you can find that post, HERE. I mean, it's one of my first posts, so it isn't as awesome as it should be, but you get the jist.

But this post, this post is all about Siri.

You see, she's auditioning for The Glee Project 2. Now, if there is anyone that I think could fit in with the cast of Glee, it's Siri. She's funny, she can sing, she's down to earth, and I mean, basically she's one of the coolest people I now.

She sings Carrie Underwood's "Before He Cheats" in her video, and it would seriously mean a ton to me, and the world to her, if you take just 4 minutes and 34 seconds out of your day to sit down and watch her video and like it. Maybe share it?

I can honestly say, that if there is any post on my blog that you read, it needs to be this one.

SO GO HERE! IT'S WELL WORTH YOUR TIME! I PROMISE!


(I may or may not have picked this picture so I could tag Coca-Cola XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment