Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Kingston

http://kingstonofficial.com/

I have a confession to make. I.... have a soft spot.... for country.

I mention this, because it is seriously a deep dark secret, that no one would know about. So how this country duo came to decide following me on twitter was a good idea, I'll never know. Anyway, I stand by my word that anyone who gives me a chance will get a chance in return.

The Carter Twins, Josh and Zach, make up the band Kingston and from what I can tell, they have been using the name Kingston for roughly a month now.

Anyway, that was just a tidbit of fun information. This band has a decent following already, and they totally deserve this. I LOVE their sound. And I love their harmonies. And I love their covers (which they give their own Kingston flair to) and their original songs. I just.... cannot get enough of these boys.

And on top of all that, they seem like such wonderful people.

So all that combined, you can bet if I ever hear that they're going to be in Austin, I am gonna be there, and I am gonna be there QUICK.

Go Download: Sadly enough I can't find anything up for download, and I think you can only hear their music via Youtube BUT THEY ARE WORTH IT OK! Below you can hear their original song "Livin On Lovin' You" :)



No comments:

Post a Comment