Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Carter Banks

http://www.facebook.com/carterbanksmusic

Suggested to me by the lovely Siri, Carter Banks is sugary sweet, absolutely adorable pop music that is sorely missing from my iPod.

Hailing from McKinney, TX, this singer/songwriter sounds like a pleasant mix of The Ready Set and Never Shout Never. In fact, I actually think he does The Ready Set and Never Shout Never better than they do.

With songs perfect for the tween girl with a crush, or for lying out by the pool in the summer (or I guess pretending you're out by the pool since it's November and I don't think anyone will be swimming anytime soon), Carter Banks will always have a market to play to, because honestly, who doesn't love a feel good pop song every once and a while?

(Also, I can totally overlook the fact that he goes to Tech even though it is rather unfortunate timing that I'd find him the week of the Tech game. \m/)

Go Download: His single "Like At First Sight" on iTunes But you should also check out his song "Honestly Amazed By You" because Siri likes it a lot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment