Monday, November 21, 2011

Austin Nivarel

http://www.purevolume.com/new/austinnivarel

If one wanted to visually represent the sound that is Austin Nivarel, they need to look no further than his past Facebook profile pictures.



Just look at it. He's happy, colorful, and just looks like one of the sweetest guys ever. Now, go liste to his music. Happy. Colorful. And Sweet. This boy is what I started my day with on Friday, and it led to not only a wonderful morning, but a wonderful day. (It should be noted that I am the furthest thing from a morning person you can get, so anything that can make me smile when I wake up is on to something.)

My first thought about this Wisconsin-onian (is that what they're called?) was that he was like a male version of Taylor Swift (minus the inability to sing live) which is why I greatly aprove of his cover of her song "Enchanted". His version is great, and he definitely did it justice. I actually think it's better than the original (I'm sure I sound like a T-swizzle hater, but I would just like to say that I'm not. I actually own all her albums. Just as an FYI.)

Basically, I guess what you need to know most from this post is that Austin Nivarel might be the most spirit uplifting music I have blogged about. If you just want something to make you smile and make your day just seem that much better, you should look into his stuff.

(I would also like to point out that with the exceptiong of percussion, which is played by Tony Wick, Austin plays all his own instruments :) Boy has some talent.)

Go Download: You can get can get is cover of "Encanted" and his song "Brightest Thing" for free here. Then, I suggest downloading One Day at a Time



No comments:

Post a Comment