Thursday, November 10, 2011

Do you guys remember Moonlight Social?

They were one of my first posts, which you can see here. It really doesn't do them any justice and honestly, I should probably redo it now that I know what I'm doing.

But I digress.

You guys already know that I absolutely adore them and want nothing more than for them to make it big.

LUCKILY, we (yes, WE) have the opportunity to help them :)

They have the chance to work on their debut full-length album with Matt Noveskey of Blue October this January.

So where do you come in? Well,you see, they need help making some money for costs. $16,000 to be exact. So, if you could please, PLEASE, help em out, that would be marvelous. Not only can you get goodies depending on how much you donate, but you can get the opportunity to say you helped a great band get their start.

And even if you don't have much to spare (trust me, I understand not having any money) there is a dollar option. (Every little bit helps, yeah?)

Even if that is out of your budget, PLEASE spread the word.

Jennica and Jeremy are awesome people, with a TON of talent and they deserve recognition.

So head on over to their Facebook so you can see just how good they are.

Then, once you've fallen in love, head on over here to help em out

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment