Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Siri and Tavy

http://www.youtube.com/siriandtavy

Siri and Tavy is a sister acoustic pop act based out of Houston. How did I find this band, you ask? WELL, I'm actually friends with Siri, and I'm actually pretty sure she didn't want me to promo them here cuz this blog is for school, but I can't be tamed and I'm doing it anyway because I think she is a part of a band that needs love too. Very chill and laid back, they make for a good escape from the loud guitars, rockin bass and pounding drums. With three original songs up on their purevolume and a bunch of covers on their youtube channel, I'm surprised more people haven't contacted them. Though, I can imagine it's only a matter of time :) The best of luck to them in this music industry, because I firmly believe it could use more people grouned like them.


Go Download: They only have one song up for download, it's a cover on http://www.purevolume.com/siriandtavy but I really like "Somethin' About You"







No comments:

Post a Comment