Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Famous Class

http://www.facebook.com/thefamousclass

London based pop-punk band The Famous Class is hard to describe. I feel like the band said it best, "Like All Time Low and Paramore and Blink 182 in a hot tub together on a warm summer's day...Naked!" There is something about this bands that makes me flashback to middle school. This is the type of music I rocked out to after school with my black nail polish and my middle finger up in the air. Not to say that that is a bad thing. TFC is damn catchy and actually had my attention within 15 seconds of listening to their song "Have You Ever..." I keep trying to pinpoint who they remind me of, but I just keep coming back to what they said. They make for a fun listen, and I'll definitely be keeping my eye on them.

Go Download: Their cover of "Never Gonna Give You Up" for free here






No comments:

Post a Comment