Friday, September 30, 2011

Goodnight Fellows

http://www.facebook.com/GoodnightFellows

This band is yet another that I found upon their following me on Twitter, and I was prepared for the typical pop rock band that they seemed like. When I hit the play button on their music player, you can imagine my shock when the first song that started playing proclaimed “I hope he breaks your heart” which I feel is different from the usual love songs we find in the genre. Catchy beats and a clean voice carry the music and makes for a good lazy day out by the pool soundtrack.

Go Download: "On Our Way" for free from http://goodnightfellows.bandcamp.com/

1 comment:

  1. Good day vеry nice ωebsitе!
    ! Μan .. Bеautiful .. Ѕuperb ..
    I ωill bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally?

    I am glad tο find ѕo manу useful іnformatiοn hеre within the publіsh, we'd like develop more techniques on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .
    Also visit my webpage ... www.onlinepaydayloansking.co.uk

    ReplyDelete