Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Alex Goot, Chad Sugg, Luke Conard

Alex Goot
Luke Conard
Chad Sugg

So, today's post is going to be a little different.

These three guys aren't exactly a band. They're actually three seperate youtubers that cover music and occasionally get together and sing songs. Tonight they posted a cover of Adele's "Someone Like You" and I really, really like it. These boys sound great together, and if I had it my way, I'd make them be a band. Alex Goot's piano playing is a wonderful companion to Chad Sugg and Luke Conard's guitar playing. And don't even get me started on their voices. They all have a different sound, but when they sing together, it's magnificent. These three boys have also covered "Lighters" by Bad Meets Evil ft. Bruno Mars and Alex and Chad have covered "Save Tonight" by Eagle Eye Cherry. I do like them all seperately, but I enjoy them best when they're together, and I can only hope they keep doing covers (and maybe some original stuff?) so my ear appetite can be fed.

Go Download: Their cover of "Someone Like You" off iTunes.

5 comments:

  1. I have recently become obsessed with Alex Goot, his cover of Demi lovato's "Skyscraper" is just perfect. This cover is amazing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They take the cover pretty seriously. It sounds good and is well-rehearsed. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this alot. They all have different sounds but make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I loved the original by Adele but this cover has totally captivated my heart. They sound so good and i can't believe i like it this much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came across this on youtube and love it! They should be a band!

    ReplyDelete