Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Mid-Summer Classic



The Mid-Summer Classic started following me on twitter. And I generally like to check out the people who follow me on twitter. It's my main source for these things in case you ever wondered. This band, fits in quite nicely with the general scheme of bands I love. The more pop-rock it is, the more I'll probably like it, and this, is pop-rock at it's finest. There are lyrics about young love, guitars, keyboard, and excellent hair. (LOL) But in all seriousness, I am a major fan of Robert Dobbs' voice and I feel like after a bit of fine tuning, this band actually has a shot at hitting it big. They have all the factors to be GREAT. Now all they need, is your love. SO GIVE IT TO THEM.

Go Download: Their album doesn't come out till November 8th, so while you wait, check out "Never Let You Go" below.



No comments:

Post a Comment