Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Harbour Season



A chorus of Oh's is what greeted me when I opened up the link to Harbour Season's facebook page, and let's be honest, they had me hooked. But I mean, you guys know how I feel about pop rock by now. And the fact that they're from the UK? I may be slightly biased.


But, all joking aside, it isn't what this band is that I adore about them, though it is a great start, but it's where I can totally see them going. Harbour Season has only been a band since the beginning of this year, and they are already producing these sounds. So I can only imagine where they're going to be this time next year.


I also think that it should be noted that one of their songs is called "Hey Vegeta... I Can Fly!" Now, that may mean nothing to the common man, but to someone who grew up during the era of Toonami (when Toonami was good) the DBZ reference was not lost (assuming it was in fact a DBZ reference). Which can only mean one thing.


These boys make great music, have loads of talent, and could DEFINITELY be my best friends.


Go Download: Unfortunately, I don't think they have anything for download yet, because they are literally THAT new. But I love "Every Mistake Is Like You" so check it out on their facebook.

EDIT: There is a place to download! So get on that!





No comments:

Post a Comment