Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Top 10 Discoveries of 2011: #3

Name: Finding Atlantis
Original Post: http://corneroflostandfound.blogspot.com/2011/11/finding-atlantis.html

Why: Let's be real, if I had a record label, these boys would be the first people I would sign. Plain and simple. Ever since getting the EP (which Chris emailed to me, which was WAY too nice and made my day) I have listened to it at least twice a day. I can't tell you just how great I think these guys are, not to mention how nice they are. Seriously. Vicci stamp of approval ALL OVER THIS BAND. Trust me when I say their EP is WELL worth the $5. SO GO GET IT ON ITUNES!!!!

What they've done since I posted about them: Well, I mean, not much. I DID just write about them lol BUT they do have a show coming up in Greensboro, NC on the 11th, so if you're in the area, you should go. I know I would.



Also, since I have you here, ACOUSTIC VIDEOOOOO! :)


PS- Would you CHECK OUT that Power Rangers shirt?!

No comments:

Post a Comment