Monday, December 5, 2011

Top 10 Discoveries of 2011: #5

Name: Walk The Moon
Original Post:http://corneroflostandfound.blogspot.com/2011/09/walk-moon.html

Why: This band is 1) Fun, 2) Nice, 3) Great live and 4) Has an affinity for body paint. Also, I seem to have missed out a key detail about when I saw them at Bonnaroo. It wasn't just that I saw and met them, but it was REALLY my first experience with their music. Sure, I had heard Anna Sun and The Liftaway beforehand, but that was it. I didn't know anything else about them, and a band that can make you fall in love with them through their live performance is A-OK with me. Also, they even do great via live webcast. So yeah, my love for these boys has NOT diminished a bit since I posted about them last.

What they've done since I posted about them: They toured with Fitz and the Tantrums, AND announced a tour with Young the Giant. They also did a performance for MTV's Hive at Webster Hall. And it was awesome.



ALSO, they follow me on Tumblr, which makes me feel like a cool kid.

AND I ALMOST FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING! They are in studio recording :)

No comments:

Post a Comment