Sunday, December 4, 2011

Top 10 Discoveries of 2011: #6

Name: Ed Sheeran
Original Post:http://corneroflostandfound.blogspot.com/2011/09/ed-sheeran.html

Why: Are you kidding me? Do I NEED a reason to love him aside from the fact that he's a ginger British singer?! Haha, but seriously, his music is some of the best music I have on my iPod. It isn't just what type of music he makes, even though it is some of the most chill music ever, it's also the subject matter. I feel like he covers a lot of real world problems that aren't seen in many artists' music today.

What they've done since I posted about them: He released an album, "+", but you can't get it in America. Go figure. BUT, America will be getting his EP on December 6 :)

In the mean time, watch his latest music video, which features Rupert Grint, my second favorite British ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment