Friday, December 2, 2011

Top 10 Discoveries of 2011: #8

Name: Tanner Patrick
Original Post:http://corneroflostandfound.blogspot.com/2011/11/tanner-patrick.html

Why: Well, for starters, he was one of my favorite posts to write, so that has to count for something. He is also STILL the most adorable thing I have ever seen. He is also still my favorite person on Youtube, so that has to count for something too. Really, the only reason why he isn't higher is because I'm still waiting for his original song (But I definitely don't doubt that it'll be amazing. Because, well... like I said before, I think he can do no wrong.)

What they've done since I've posted about them: WELL, he has been added to the 4th Annual Unsilent Night music festival in Dallas where he'll be playing the Merch Now Main Stage 1. (It's a pretty big deal because that's the stage the headliner, All Time Low, is playing. So yeah, Tanner is legit.)

He also did a cover of mashup of Christina Perri's "A Thousand Years" and Swtichfoot's "Twenty-Four" and it's absolutely beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment