Friday, December 9, 2011

Top 10 Discoveries of 2011: #1

THE MOMENT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! (And by all, I mean the like, two of you that read my blog lol Not that I don't love both of you greatly!) NUMERO UNO DISCOVERY....O!

Name: The Head and the Heart
Original Post:http://corneroflostandfound.blogspot.com/2011/09/head-and-heart.html

Why: WHY NOT?! Ok, well I have a SERIOUS soft spot for this band. Like... SERIOUS. I've seen them four times this year, the same amount of times I've seen my favorite band, and I just can't get enough of their live performance. And I can't get enough of their album, or just how cool they are! Maybe it's cuz they're from Seattle and thus I feel a connection, you know, since Washington is like, my birthplace, and as much as I hate to admit it, pretty darn cool. Either way, THATH is just magical and hands down my favorite indie/folk act of the year, if not EVER. Which, throws them up to the tippy top of my favorite discovery of 2011. I love them so much.

What they've done since I posted about them: What HAVEN'T they done?! They went to London and Germany, released an iTunes Session, been on Conan AND The Late Show and so much more.

They made these really cute shirts


And, they performed at ACL, which you knew from my original post, but you didn't SEE!



So yeah, long story short, FAVORITE DISCOVERY OF 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment