Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Girl Friday

http://www.mygirlfridayband.com/


This next band is a self proclaimed Funk/Pop/Rock group from Phoenix. Their music is the type of music I would pop in while going on a summer day drive with friends, or while I’m getting ready in the morning and I’m dancing around in my underwear. They make incredibly fun music, and we all know that that’s never a bad thing. They just released a new single, "American Kids" on iTunes, and you can check it out below. It's an ode to youth and I find it quite refreshing. (I also love the lyrics "Here's to the friends who got it figured out, at least the pretend. Here's to the rest of us singin' 'What's my age again?'") Also, their website allows you to listen to their song "April Jean". Give em a listen. They'll brighten up your day.



Go Download: "American Kids" off iTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment