Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Culture Sol

http://www.reverbnation.com/culturesol



Admittedly I don’t usually listen to hip hop. I try, I do. I keep my mind open, but I tend to lend myself more towards the different variations of rock. That being said, Culture Sol is a hip hop group I can actually see myself blasting as I’m driving around downtown. Their hooks are infectious and I found myself bobbing my head along with the beat. Unfortunately, as they are from Atlanta, I probably won’t be able to see them soon as I’m a broke college kid that lives over 1,000 miles away. Since I don’t know much about hip hop, the best way for you to understand Culture Sol would be for you to give them a listen for yourself. Trust me. It’ll be worth the time.

Go Download: You can download “Hey Ho! (We Get It Crackin)” from their website for free.





No comments:

Post a Comment