Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Caramel Carmela

http://www.facebook.com/caramelcarmela

Now, I don’t know about you guys, but I have quickly become a fan of this Electronic/Metal thing that seems to be the craze lately. That being said, Caramel Carmela started following me on Twitter, and generally I like to check out everyone that follows me on Twitter so I know whether or not to follow back. Thus, my introduction to their music happened. I would say they are reminiscent of I See Stars, but older. Their screaming is just a little more hardcore and their electric is just a little more electronic, which makes for a stunning contrast. It makes you want to bob your head and dance while beating someone in the face. They’ve released their debut album on iTunes and they’ve been a part of Warped Tour, so I find it safe to say that these boys are going to soon find themselves in the spotlight.




Go Download: “Dear Em,I.L.Y”. from iTunes. (Note that you can download "Hammertime & Helicopters", "Penguins" and "Capax Infiniti" for free from their Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment