Monday, September 12, 2011

Walk the Moon

http://www.facebook.com/walkthemoon?sk=app_178091127385

I am at a loss for how to classify Walk the Moon. They, however, classify themselves as an indie/visual/lyrical band and that... I can see that. With an affinity for body paint, driving guitars and group vocals, one cannot help but dance to Walk the Moon. Their performances draw you in and get your blood pumping to the same beat as they bounce around the stage. I unfortunately missed them when they played SXSW, but I got the chance to see and meet them at Bonnaroo. (In case you were wondering, they're really freaking sweet.) Point being. They played SXSW, Bonnaroo, and got to rock out on the main stage at Lollapalooza. So I guess what I'm trying to impress upon you is that these boys are worth the listen. They sure as hell are worth seeing live, because I love them live even more than I love them on their album, I Want, I Want. Check them out as they support Fitz and the Tantrums on their fall tour. You won't be sorry. They're just four boys from Cincinatti, who have my heart fully, and completely.

Go Download: "Anna Sun" from the album I Want, I Want.




No comments:

Post a Comment