Wednesday, September 21, 2011

One Step Away

http://www.facebook.com/onestepaway

One Step Away is a pop rock band based out of Boston, MA, which is sad for me because it is entirely too far especially for how much I enjoy this band. This band has been featured in Alternative Press, played on stages such as Universal Studios Hollywood and recorded an album with producers Dan Malsch and Alec Henninger (whom have worked with bands such as Framing Hanley and Forever the Sickest Kids). I guess what I’m trying to prove with that is that these guys are getting their work done, and deserve to be recognized. I think what catches my attention most with them is that lead singer Adam Carrington’s voice is VERY reminiscent of Bedlight for Blue Eyes’ Daniel Rinaldi. However, it should be noted that they are two different bands and while it was the voice that pulled me in, it is the lyrics and overall tone of the band that kept me sitting at my laptop needing more.


Go Download: "Need You" off their album For The Broken.


No comments:

Post a Comment