Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cameron Mitchell

http://www.youtube.com/user/cameronmitchellmusic

You guys remember in November when I posted about Tanner Patrick? And how he was awesome? Well, I follow him pretty closely, because if you couldn't tell from that post, I totally adore the boy. And he posted a new video this week. Not JUST a new video, but a COLLABORATION video. Oh yeah. So not only was it a REALLY good collaboration (can you tell I'm excited?) but I was like I need to find out who this boy is that he worked with. So I youtube'd him.

Lo and behold, I was introduced to Cameron Mitchell. Now, not being a fan of The Glee Project, I had no idea who he was. (Apparently he was a favorite but dropped out because he didn't think it was for him? Don't quote me on that, that's what I'm getting from this Pop Crush recap lmao) But wow did this boy blow my mind! I can see why Ryan Murphy wasn't ready to let him go when he bowed out of the competition.

His voice is very... smooth. I feel like someone is rubbing velvet on my ear drums. (That's probably really weird to say.) On top of that, he doesn't just do covers, which is refreshing given that the majority of the youtubers I talk about do mainly covers. In fact, as we speak I'm listening to his beautiful song "All My Love." Seriously, I feel like he's singing to me. And just me. It's awesome.

Oh, but that is not all with Mr. Mitchell. He pairs sooooo well with other singers. Like I said, his collab with Tanner is one of my favorites and he and Damian McGinty (that utterly adorable Irish boy who I think won The Glee Project? He was on an episode anyway)just mesh SO well together.

I honestly can't say enough good things about this kid. From his awesome glasses to his little, self proclaimed nerd shoes, I can't really find anything that I DON'T like.

Of course, you know how I do. I can like them all I want, but it's ultimately up to you. But for real, you need to go listen to him. NOW.

GO DOWNLOAD: You can pick up his original stuff on iTunes!!! You can also check out some more covers by him on his Soundcloud. (I think I've covered all the bases lol Youtube, iTunes and Soundcloud. Go at!!!)





And lastly, the video that introduced me to him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment